September is Senior Pet Wellness Month
We love our senior pets! To celebrate Senior Pet Month, here are the top 10 reasons we love senior dogs and cats.
- Seniors have more patience and are more low-key, making them great for kids.
- Adopting a senior pet usually means your cat or dog is already house trained!
- Older pets have already learned how to get along with others by being socialized at a younger age.
- Senior pets have outgrown those pesky kitten and puppy behaviors, like chewing up our shoes.
- But they can still surprise us with new tricks!
- Older cats and dogs can entertain themselves for longer periods of time and take more naps.
- Usually, they need less exercise than their younger selves.
- The older a pet gets, the more they get to know you and appreciate you.
- Seniors are loyal and trustworthy.
- Through the years, senior pets have stored up more love to share!
Do you have a senior cat or dog that you love? Head over to our Facebook page and tell us why!