Halloween can be as fun for your pet as for you, but you’ll want to follow these tips to help your cat or dog enjoy a safe holiday.
- Protect pets from pranks
- Keep pets away from lit pumpkins
- License your pet early
- Put identification on your pet and microchip them
- Feed candy to animals (remember that xylitol is especially poisonous for pets)
- Put a reluctant pet in a Halloween costume
- Mix pets and trick-or-treaters at the front door
- Leave your pet out in the yard
Share a picture of how your pet celebrated Halloween with us! Post a picture on Instagram or Facebook.