September 17, 2015
Dogs love treats, it’s a fact. This fall instead of buying a bag, try making your own. This easy 3 step recipe is sure to leave your dog begging for more! Happy baking!
What you will need:
1/2 cup Natural Peanut Butter
1 cup 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree, canned
1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour (can use Whole Grain Brown Rice Flour)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl, stir together peanut butter and pumpkin. Stir in the flour 1/4 cup at a time just until dough is no longer sticky.
3. Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper to 1/4″ thick. Use a cookie cutter to cut out the dough, then place on the prepared pan. Or roll into 1 inch balls and place on parchment paper.
4. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 8-10 minutes. LET THEM COOL COMPLETELY BEFORE SERVING TO YOUR DOG!
5. Store in an airtight container or freeze for up to 3 months.